Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Green like Gras

OH MY GOD! I made shorts out of a fabric that is printed all over with gras. And I actually don't know what to think about it.
I bought the fabric 2 years ago for my cocktaildress collection. But in the end the draft didn't make it into the top 3 and so I had this piece of linen and did not know what to do with it.
Luckily I found a pattern for shorts on http://wkdesigner.wordpress.com/ last week and decided to assembly them with the gras-fabric. And here is the result:


3 Kommentare:

  1. OMG!!!! I LOVE your shorts. I'm so jealous!!! That is the reason I wish I could sew so that I could create amazing pieces like that. Cute with just white tee but I would go all crazy and pair it with a coloful top ala Stella McCartney's flower or fruity tops. That print is amazing!! Congratulations!!
    xx
    maya

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Sonja! I immediately thought of your green shorts when I saw new Opening Ceremony green collection from Sarah Richards. Have you seen it???
    http://www.sarahleslierichards.com/
    xx
    maya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Maya, thank you for this link. Her pieces are absolutely wonderfull and so inspiring!
    xoxo
    Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen